21 marzo 2006

Hot Springs

Hot springs- Matt Kresca

The most noticeable thing about the second city we visited, La Fortuna, was the giant Volcano dangerously located right next to our hotel or resort or whatever it is called. This breathtaking sight was accompanied with a fear that this volcano would massively erupt killing everything in sight. Luckily, for us, this never happened. However, the hot springs came awfully close to experiences molten lava. Luke Mathews and I had the ingenious idea of running through then hottest lava at these “springs.” Seeing our bravery, others tried to match this amazing feat, but miserably failed. One person, without mentioning names, failed the worst. This person, Libby Beck (Did I say I wasn't going to mention names) fell directly into the current of lava. Her words following this experience sum it up best. She said,“* Holy Sh** Oh my * Crap** Fu** A** !!” Sounds like she had an awesome experience at the Hot “Springs”…if you can even call it springs. All I can say is that I haven't heard an array of cuss words like that since Vietnam. I can only hope to have as much fun as Libby did at the hot springs by the end of this trip.

No hay comentarios.: