21 marzo 2006

My Top Decided Not to Agree with Me

Hey all! I hope Champaign is exceedingly wonderful like Costa Rica. Everything here is beautiful. Except for really hot springs. I guess it was an initiation to do something stupid at the hot springs. Don't ask me what we were initiated into. But the deal was to run through the hottest hot spring there was and since I have so much common sense, I decided to do it. Twice. The first time I burned my shins and it hurt so badly. Then the second time I guess I didn't pick up my feet enough so I fell. Oh my goodness, it was like hell on earth. My top decided not to agree with me so during my rapid attempt to get up I got slowed down because I had to pull my top down. The things I said afterward were pretty inappropriate, so the video of it will be covered with music. It was a pretty exciting experience. Well, I miss everyone and I hope everyone is having a wonderful spring break. With love,

Libby.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

All we can say is, Libby, Libby, Libby...

Libby's Mom & Dad